PRO range of relays provide reliable and high performance protection. The |RU_PRO is a relay tor AC voltage supervision with universal application; it protects the three-phase network against over-, under- voltage, unbalance or earth faults in isolated networks. Beside the pure RMS value measurement of the line voltage the lRU_PRO evaluates the symmetrical components (Ul , U2 & UO sequence system). By evaluating these components relay |RU_PRO can detect the phase sequence, voltage unbalance and earth faults.The relay is equipped with an independent, 2-step over- (U>, U>>) and under voltage supervision simultaneously with separately adiustable tripping values and delay times. Voltage measuring is 3-phase. In this process there is a continuous comparison of the line conductor voltages in case of a delta connection and of the phase voltages in case of a star connection with the preset limit values. The highest voltage is always evaluated for over voltage supervision and the lowest voltage for under voltage supervision.
Numerical Voltage Protection Relay (Non-Draw out) : IRU PRO-UOR
- Design : Weight approx 1Kg
- Mounting : Rack or flush mounting.
- Front Panel: IP 54
- PC Interface :USB type B connector
- Numeric DSP technology based relay
- Digital tiltering of the measured values by using discrete Fourier analysis to suppress higher harmonics and D.C. components induced by faults or system operations
- Two Groups of configuration parameter
- Protection ANSI: 27, 59, 59N, 47, 59D
- Voltage supervision each with two step under-/ and over voltage detection
- Inverse as well as Detinite Trip timing curve selection tor under/over voltage
- Separate tripping elements tor over- and under-voltage and positive sequence system
- Over voltage detection in positive, negative- and zero sequence system
- Display of measuring values of the line voltages and system voltages U0, Ul and U2 as RMS values
- Suitable tor Star /Delta connection
- VT Ratio tor Primary Voltage display configuration
- Block on under voltage in case of Power failure (user selectable)
- Last TO faults saving in memory tor all line voltages and the voltages of the symmetrical components, with time stamp.
- Recording of up to last 100 Events with time stamp.
- Assignment matrix tor output relays tor all protections
- Suitable for 5OHZ/ 6OHz.
- Single Phase/ Three Phase selection
- USB tront end intertace tor PC/Laptop interlace
- Front~end Live Link simulation support tor testing of relay even without three phase injection voltage source
- Off line Trip Test mode
- Wide range SMPS based Auxiliary Supply (24-2éOVAC/24-36O\/DC)
- Front IP54 transparent dust cover.