|Compliance of standard||IS 8084, ANSI/IEEE C37.23, IEC62271|
|Rated Continuous Current||630A-5000A|
|Conductors||Aluminium / Copper|
|Rated Operational Voltage (Ue)||3.3kV – 33kV (AC)|
|Rated Short Time Withstand Current (Icw)||up to 50kA (for 3 Sec.)|
|Enclosure Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (Uimp)||40kV – 170kV (1.2/50 µSec)|
|Degree of Protection||IP 55 / IP 65|
Segregated Phase Busduct (SPB) ** - MV
** Non Segregated Phase Busduct (NSPB)-MV design is available on request.
C&S offers Segregated Phase Busduct (SPB) under “Isobar Range” for Medium Voltage Power Busbar Solutions from 3.3kV-33kV & 630A-5000A
Segregated phase Busduct (SPB) finds application in small power Generating Units & Utilities
- Transformer to Switchgear Panel.
- Interconnection between Switchgear Panels.
- Generator Phase terminals to Generator Transformers with Tap off Connections & Generator Transformers with Tap off Connections to Unit auxiliary Transformer (UAT), Neutral Grounding Cubicles (NGC) , Excitation Transformers and Lighting arrester Voltage Transformer (LAVT) Cubicles .
- Generator Phase terminals to Generator Circuit Breakers ( GCB) & Generator Circuit Breakers ( GCB) to Transformer with Tap off Connections to Unit auxiliary Transformer (UAT), Neutral Grounding Cubicles (NGC) , Excitation Transformers and Lighting arrester Voltage Transformer (LAVT) Cubicles.
Above Applications will find Power Transmission solutions in following segments
- Power generating stations (Captive Power Plants, Hydro & Solar)
- Process plants, manufacturing industries & Industrial Buildings
- Infrastructure establishment – Airports, Metros, Railways, Tunnels, Ports
The Power Busbar Division of C&S has been continuously addressing the market needs over past four decades in various applications. With the acquisition of Eta-com having specialization in Cast Resin Insulated Busway, C&S Power Busbar division has emerged as “Global Power Busbar Specialist.”
With the combination of Supreme range, vast experience in R&D, engineering, state of art manufacturing plants, in-house testing facilities, and strong project management is aimed to provide one stop solution for all your Power Busbar needs.
- Excellent shielding under short circuit conditions by virtue of non-magnetic metal barriers between phases.
- Minimizes phase to phase faults.
- Conformity to International standards.