|Compliance of standard||IEC 61439 / BIS 8623 / IEC 62271|
|Rated Continuous Current||635A-6500A|
|Conductor||Aluminium / Copper|
|Rated Operational Voltage (Ue)||1000V (AC)|
|Rated Short Time Withstand Current (Icw)||up to 100kA (for 1 Sec.)|
|Enclosure Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (Uimp)||12kV (1.2/50 µSec)|
|Degree of Protection||IP 55 /IP65|
Non Segregated Phase Busduct (NSPB) – LV
C&S Offers Non Segregated Phase Busduct (SPB) comes under “Isobar Range” for Low Voltage Power Busbar solutions from 630A-6500A.
Non Segregated phase Busduct (NSPB) finds application in small Power Generating Units & Utilities.
- Transformer to Switchgear Panels.
- Switchgear Panel to Panel
- Diesel Generator Sets to Synchronizing / Switchgear Panel
Above Applications will find Power transfer solutions in following segments
- Process plants, manufacturing industries & Industrial Buildings
- Commercial, residential real estate & Hospitals
- Infrastructure establishment – Airports, Metros, Railways, Tunnels, Ports
- IT Parks
The Power Busbar Division of C&S has been continuously addressing the market needs over past four decades in various applications. With the acquisition of Eta-com having specialization in Cast Resin Insulated Busway, C&S Power Busbar division has emerged as “Global Power Busbar Specialist.”
With the combination of Supreme range, vast experience in R&D, engineering, state of art manufacturing plants, in-house testing facilities, and strong project management is aimed to provide one stop solution for all your Power Busbar needs.
- Low voltage drop by virtue of interleaved design – an important criteria for design of low voltage busduct.
- Reduced Proximity effect.
- Conformity to International standards.