|Compliance of standard||IS 8084 / IEEE C37.23 / IEC 62271|
|Rated Continuous Current||100A-30,000A|
|Rated Operational Voltage (Ue)||11kV – 38kV|
|Rated Short Time Withstand Current (Icw)||80KA to 400kA (for 1 Sec.)|
|Enclosure Material||Aluminium Alloy|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (Uimp)||75kV – 170kV (1.2/50 µSec)|
|Degree of Protection||IP 55 / IP 65|
Isolated Phase Busduct (IPB) – MV
*Copper conductors available on request.
C&S Offers Isolated Phase Busduct (IPB) comes under “Isobar Range” for Medium Voltage Power Busbar Solutions from 11KV-38KV & 100A-30,000A.
Isolated Phase Busduct (IPB) finds application in Power Generating Units between
- Generator Phase terminals to Generator Transformers with Tap off Connections & Generator Transformers with Tap off Connections to Unit auxiliary Transformer (UAT), Neutral Grounding Cubicles (NGC) , Excitation Transformers and Lighting arrester Voltage Transformer (LAVT) Cubicles respectively.
- Generator Phase terminals to Generator Circuit Breakers ( GCB) & Generator Circuit Breakers ( GCB) & to Transformer with Tap off Connections to Unit auxiliary Transformer (UAT), Neutral Grounding Cubicles (NGC) , Excitation Transformers and Lighting arrester Voltage Transformer (LAVT) Cubicles respectively.
- Generator Transformer Delta formation for three single phase Transformers.
Above Applications will find Power Transmission solutions in following segments
- Power generating stations (Thermal, Hydro, Gas based, Nuclear & Combined cycle)
The Power Busbar Division of C&S has been continuously addressing the market needs over past four decades in various applications. With the acquisition of Eta-com having specialization in Cast Resin Insulated Busway, C&S Power Busbar division has emerged as “Global Power Busbar Specialist.”
With the combination of Supreme range, vast experience in R&D, engineering, state of art manufacturing plants, in-house testing facilities, and strong project management is aimed to provide one stop solution for all your Power Busbar needs.
- Excellent Shielding under short circuit Conditions. Design facilitates the effect of self-centering during short circuit forces and hence uniform dielectric is maintained.
- Conductor design eliminates Corona Discharge.
- Skin Effects factor is minimum and very accurate by virtue of Circular / Tubular Conductors.
- Symmetry simplifies calculations and precision.
- Uniform Heat dissipation over entire Surfaces.
- Three Insulator design helps
- To eliminates the effect of Cantilever forces.
- For easy Maintenance as Insulators can be easily removed from Outside.
- Busbars to get aligned at its magnetic centre and therefore uniform dielectric strength is maintained between busbars and enclosure by virtue of position of Insulators at 120 Degree apart.
- By providing better stability of the entire system and enhanced performance
- Complies to Seismic compliance to zone V.
- Isolated phase busduct can be equipped with anti-condensation equipment Viz. Air pressurization/Hot air blowing / space heater.
- Conformity to International standards.