C&S offers a wide range of natural air cooled Isolated Phase Busducts from 11 kV to 36 kV upto 30000A with a maximum Short Circuit Current withstand capability of 300 kA rms for 1sec. and 840 kA peak. These IPB’s have applications in all generating station from 60 MW and above.
Isolated Phase Busduct
- 100A to 30000A, 11kV to 38kV
- Independent Phase: Nearly nil mutual induction
- Voltage Rise in Enclosure: very low
- Excellent shielding under short circuit condition: near eleimination of forces
- Negligible induction with neighouring equipements
- Suitable for adverse weather conditions-IP65
- Free Movement of conductor during expansion: No cantilever forces on insulator
- Enclosure Insulate from support structure: No undesirable current loop and hence no heating in supporting beams
- It reduce proximity effect between the main current – carrying conductors of the adjacent phase to almost zero due to magnetic shielding, on the one hand, and large center spacing, on the other
- It eliminates phase-to-phase faults
- It provides complete protection for operating personnel from high touch or step voltages across the enclosure and the metallic structure.
- The bus system is easy to handle, bend and install.