|Compliance of standard :||IEC61439 (1&6)|
|Conductor Material & Ratings :||Copper 250A, 400A|
|Busbar Configuration :||6P : (3-Phase + 200% Neutral + 100% Internal Earth)|
|Rated Operational Voltage (Ue) :||690V|
|Enclosure Material :||Aluminium|
|Degree of Protection :||IP 42|
|Plug-in Box :||Upto 63A|
Track Busway (MB) - LV
C&S offers Track Busway –MB series under “ Metabar Range” for Low Voltage Power Busbar Solutions for 250A & 400A.
Track Busway finds application in Power Distribution Solutions replacing cables for
- Horizontal distribution
Above Applications will find Power Distribution solutions in following segments
- Data centres solutions, IT Parks.
- Process plants, manufacturing industries.
The Power Busbar Division of C&S has been continuously addressing the market needs over past four decades in various applications. With the acquisition of Eta-com having specialization in Cast Resin Insulated Busway, C&S Power Busbar division has emerged as “Global Power Busbar Specialist.”
With the combination of Supreme range, vast experience in R&D, engineering, state of art manufacturing plants, in-house testing facilities, and strong project management is aimed to provide one stop solution for all your Power Busbar needs.
- Unique open channel system allows Plug In Boxes to be placed anywhere along the length of the Busway.
- Availability of 100% Isolated earth Bar.
- Plug in boxes are provided with interlock which prevents incorrect connections with busbars.
- Availability of metering provisions in the plug in boxes.