|Compliance of standard||IEC61439 (1&6)|
|Conductor Material & Ratings|
|Rated Operational Voltage (Ue)||1000V|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (Uimp)||12kV (1.2/50 µSec)|
|Busbar Insulation||Class F|
|Degree of Protection||IP 54 / IP 55 / IP 65 ( On Request)|
|Plug-in Box||32A – 630A|
Sandwich Bustrunking (SB) – LV
C&S offers Sandwich Bustrunking – SB Series under “Metabar Range” for Low Voltage Power Busbar Solutions from 400A – 6300A.
Sandwich Bustrunking finds application in power transfer and distribution solutions replacing cables between:-
- Transformer to Switchgear Panels
- Interconnection between Switchgear Panels
- Diesel Generator to Synchronizing/ Switchgear Panels
- Rising mains or Vertical distribution
- Horizontal distribution
Above Applications will find Transmission and Distribution solutions in following segments
- Process plants, Manufacturing Industries & Industrial Offices
- Commercial, Residential real estate & Hospitals
- Infrastructure establishment – Airports, Metros, Railways, Ports
- Shopping Centres, Exhibition Centres & Warehouses,
- IT Parks, Data centres solutions, Solar farms.
The Power Busbar Division of C&S has been continuously addressing the market needs over past four decades in various applications. With the acquisition of Eta-com having specialization in Cast Resin Insulated Busway, C&S Power busbar division has emerged as “Global Power Busbar Specialist.”
With the combination of Supreme range, vast experience in R&D, engineering, state of art manufacturing plants, in-house testing facilities, and strong project management is aimed to provide one stop solution for all your Power Busbar needs.
- Lower Voltage drop due to lower Impedance.
- Space Saving due to compact sizes.
- Reliability in terms of mechanical strengths, Insulation Class, Electromagnetic Compatibility, higher product life.
- Safety Features- Compliance to Resistance to Fire propagation & Building Penetration, Compliance to seismic conditions, Interlocks in Plug applications & Ingress Protection.
- Flexibility in power distribution with wide range of Plug-in & Tap-off Box Options.
- Ease of Installation, Upgradeability & Reusability
- Aesthetical appearance after Installation.
- Conformity to International standards