|Compliance of standard :||IEC61439 (1&6)|
|Conductor Material & Ratings :||
|Rated Operational Voltage (Ue) :||1000V|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (Uimp) :||12kV (1.2/50 µSec)|
|Degree of Protection :||IP 68|
|Mechanical Resistance :||IK 10|
Cast Resin Insulated Busway (LA) – LV
C&S Offers Cast Resin Insulated Busway-LA series under “Betobar-r range” for Low Voltage Power Busbar Solutions from 400A – 6300A.
Cast Resin Insulated Busway System finds application in Power transfer and Distribution replacing cables between-
- Transformer to Switchgear Panel
- Between Switchgear Panels
- Diesel Generator to Synchronizing/ Switchgear Panels
- Rising Mains or Vertical distribution
- Horizontal distribution
Above Applications will find Power transfer and distribution solutions in following segments
- Oil & Gas segment, Refineries, On-shore and Off-shore Platforms.
- Chemical & Process plants, manufacturing & Shipping industries & Industrial Buildings
- Commercial, residential real estate & Hospitals
- Infrastructure establishment – Airports, Metros, Railways, Ports
- Shopping centres, Exhibition centres & Warehouses,
- IT Parks, Data centres solutions, Solar farms.
The Power Busbar Division of C&S has been continuously addressing the market needs over past four decades in various applications. With the acquisition of Eta-com having specialization in Cast Resin Insulated Busway, C&S Power Busbar division has emerged as “Global Power Busbar Specialist.”
With the combination of Supreme range, vast experience in R&D, engineering, state of art manufacturing plants, in-house testing facilities, and strong project management is aimed to provide one stop solution for all your Power Busbar needs.
- Fire retardant, self-extinguishing and homogeneous insulation mix based on epoxy cast –resin with mineral fillers, ensuring high mechanical strength, high short circuit withstand capabilities.
- High degree of Ingress protection (IP68) and resistance to UV makes it acceptable to critical applications.
- Reliable for application in explosive areas, chemical atmosphere, outdoor and in trenches by virtue of compliance to resistance to fungi, Insects and rodents.
- Conformity to International standards.