|Cast Resin Insulated Busway-MV||SH||PH|
|Compliance of standard||IEC 62271 ( 1& 201)||IEC 62271 ( 1& 201)|
|Conductor Material & Ratings||Copper 1300A – 1850A
Aluminium 1350A – 1500A
|Copper 1750A – 6100A
Aluminium 1350A – 5000A
|Rated Operational Voltage (Ue)||3.6 kV – 7,2kV||3.6 kV – 17.5kV|
|Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage (Uimp)||12kV (1.2/50 µSec)||12kV (1.2/50 µSec)|
|Degree of Protection||IP66/IP67||IP66/IP67|
|Mechanical Resistance||IK 10||IK 10|
Cast Resin Insulated Busway (SH & PH ) - MV
Eta-com (subsidiary of C&S Electric Ltd.) offers Cast Resin Insulated Busway-SH & PH series under “Betobar-r range” for Medium Voltage Power Busbar solutions from 3.6kV-17.5kV, 1300A – 6100A.
Cast Resin Insulated Busway (SH & PH) –MV finds application in small power Generating Units & Utilities.
- Transformer to Switchgear Panel.
- Interconnection between Switchgear Panels.
- Generator Phase terminals to Generator Transformers with Tap off Connections & Generator Transformers with Tap off Connections to Unit auxiliary Transformer (UAT), Neutral Grounding Cubicles (NGC) , Excitation Transformers and Lighting arrester Voltage Transformer (LAVT) Cubicles
- Generator Phase terminals to Generator Circuit Breakers ( GCB) & Generator Circuit Breakers (GCB) to Transformer with Tap off Connections to Unit auxiliary Transformer (UAT), Neutral Grounding Cubicles (NGC) , Excitation Transformers and Lighting arrester Voltage Transformer (LAVT) Cubicles
Above Applications will find Power Transmission solutions in following segments
- Oil & Gas segment, Refineries, On-shore and Off-shore Platforms.
- Power generating stations ( Captive Power Plants , Hydro & Solar )
- Chemical & Process plants, manufacturing & Shipping industries & Industrial Buildings
- Infrastructure establishment – Airports, Metros, Railways, Ports
The Power Busbar Division of C&S has been continuously addressing the market needs over past four decades in various applications. With the acquisition of Eta-com having specialization in Cast Resin Insulated Busway, C&S Power Busbar division has emerged as “Global Power Busbar Specialist.”
With the combination of Supreme range, vast experience in R&D, engineering, state of art manufacturing plants, in-house testing facilities, and strong project management is aimed to provide one stop solution for all your Power Busbar needs.
- Fire retardant, self-extinguishing and homogeneous insulation mix based on epoxy cast –resin with mineral fillers, ensuring high mechanical strength, high short circuit withstand capabilities.
- High degree of Ingress protection (IP66/67) and resistance to UV makes it acceptable to critical applications.
- Reliable for application in explosive areas, chemical atmosphere, outdoor and in trenches by virtue of compliance to resistance to fungi, Insects and rodents.
- Conformity to International standards.