C&S Electric Moulded Case Circuit Breakers for DC are used for the protection of electrical devices that operate with direct current. The DC MCCBs are available in 16A~800A with breaking capacity upto 100KA . The MCCBs available in 2P, 3P & 4P, with Higher nominal voltage upto 1000VDC. C&S DC MCCBs are ideal for DC circuits in Industrial, energy Storage and many other DC applications. DC MCCB are also used for DC application such asPhotovoltaic solar panel installations their control system and their battery banks, UPS , battery ,/ datacenter etc.
Moulded Case Circuit Breaker-DC Application
- Rating: 16-800A
- Poles: 2P, 3P & 4P
- Breaking capacity upto 100KA
- Higher nominal voltage upto 1000VDC
- Suitable for DC application such as photovoltaic / UPS / battery / datacenter etc.
- DC short circuit tested by VDE
- Easy installation of electrical accessories in compartments and that too accessible from the front
- Fixed Thermal Magnetic MCCB
- Standardized dimension (depth, cutout) offering flexibility for panel designers
- Trip-Free even if the handle is held at “ON”, the breaker will trip if an over current flows
- Suitable for verification of the main contact position under abnormal conditions because the handle doesn’t indicate position
- Patent technique PASQ Arch-Extinguishing