C&S Electric has designed & developed new DX series contactors suitable for Busbar termination feature. Available in The three pole, 45A-80A Ratings, the range is suitable for DG Panels, Motor Feeder & control system, Street lightening, VFD, Soft starters, UPS, Battery charging Solar & Wind inverters applications. The newly launched range has qualities like rugged construction, elegant look, superior performance, and optimum overall dimensions making it advantageous to the end-user application and allowing quick connections inside the panels with more rigid terminations and less space utilization. Furthermore, single terminations upto power contact and easy coil & contacts replacement feature enable customers to reduce the serviceable time and provide ease of maintenance. In addition, the range supports the common C&S Robusta external add-on auxiliary contact blocks which are mountable and readily available in the market.
- Available in four current ratings from 45 to 80A in 3 Pole variants
- Available in AC1, AC2, AC3 & AC4 utilization category applications
- Products can be operable up to 55 degrees celsius ambient surrounding temperatures
- Lower coil running consumption results in reduced cost of annual power utility consumption.
- Rated impulse withstand voltage 8kV & Insulation voltage 690V.
- High performance and reliability give longer life
C&S Electric has designed & developed ETe series of contactors for export & domestic markets to work at elevated temperatures as high as 70 degrees Celsius. This series is ideal for demanding applications such as steel mills, rock quarries, mines, or any middle horsepower applications where a sturdy, durable contactor is needed. Contactors are being tested & certified with UL 60947 safety standard norms, considering safety will be the paramount parameter. High-performance UL-approved raw materials are used to withstand higher than 70 degrees Celsius ambient temperatures.
- Contactor ratings 9A to 22A 3 Power poles with 1NO or 1NC inbuilt aux contacts & 50A to 95A 3 Power poles with 1NO + 1NC inbuilt aux contact versions available with coil voltages AC, DC 24V to 600V.
- Contactors have been designed and tested with respect to Type 2 short circuit coordination.
- Accessories are common across all frames. This minimizes inventory requirements and maximizes flexibility.
- External connected coil surge suppressor gives protection against the high momentary surges for long life.
- High thermal and switching capabilities with long life durability