C&S offer a wide range of Segregated Phase Busducts for Medium Voltage applications from 3.3 kV to 33 kV upto 5000A. Segregated Phase Busducts find applications in Power Generating Stations and Industrial or Distribution Plants for lower capacity generator connections, interconnections between switchgear and transformers.
Segregated Phase Busducts
- 630A to 5000A, 3.3kV to 33kV
- 3 Phase busbars housed in a common metallic enclosure of aluminium/ Phase segregated by non magnetic (Al) insulating (FRP) barrier
- Busbar material ALumnium alloy/ Copper in the form of flat / channels
- Busbars are supported on Procelain or epoxy insulators
- Design for degree of protection of IP55 for outdoor and IP54 for indoor busducts